I suggest you ...

Link sprites before extracting

I work with some sprite sheets that have a large enough gap with the transparency that the images get separated into 2 separate sprites when I need them to be 1. Would it be possible to add the ability to click and link sprites in the extract preview so they get extracted as 1 image instead of 2?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrew BettsAndrew Betts shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CharlieCharlie commented  · 

Honestly I don't think this addresses the issue that person was talking about. ClusterMinSize is only for detecting sprites, it has nothing to do with linking together. If I have an animation with lets say 3 flecks of blood that fly off the character for its damage frames, increasing the cluster size will simply stop the blood from being detected. Lowering the cluster size will put it in a separate frame. It doesn't merge it into the correct frame if far enough away.

What we want to do is change detection distance between sprites or let you manually merge sprites together. If you have 3 specs of blood being created you want to merge it into the actual frame of the sprite, not have 3 separate images of each blood drop nor do you want the drops cut off from the frame.

Feedback and Knowledge Base